Psychic Shirley, as she is now lovingly called, is a clairvoyant, clair-audient, medium and an empath. Her comedic edge and psychic gift, combine to provide each client an accurate, powerful and always lighthearted perspective. Often, it’s this humor that relaxes clients, giving Shirley an energetic ‘in’ to seeing what is happening in their lives.
Feeling like she is a type of psychic chiropractor, Shirley sees things coming and can lend advice for small adjustments so things can go differently. “The future is here already and we don’t know how to access it. I think a good psychic sees that.” Its this type of work that makes her the type of psychic a person comes back to regularly over the course of their lives. The tiny adjustments made at her advice make for a life consciously lived by the client.
Shirley is amazing, plain and simple. Kind, compassionate, a great listener… she’s like a therapist with a bede on what goes on all around you *and* inside of you. I walked out of our session feeling refreshed and renewed, with a much better sense of what I needed to do to get to the place I want to be in. As trite as that may sound, I could not have gotten there without Shirley’s guidance and wisdom. Do yourself a favor and book a session with her today – you won’t regret it for a second! ~Wendy S.
I have been going to psychics on and off for years but I wanted to try and get a new perspective so I tried out Shirley. She is everything wonderful and delightful that you are reading in the comments – warm, funny, easy to talk to. Right away I felt a click with her which I think is important. I think a lot of how your readings go, depend on how open you are and how well your energy
Shirley helped me make some important decisions and predicted some things I NEVER in a million years thought would happen. Additionally, I just adore her energy! It really has a soothing and very healing quality. Every time I leave, I feel happier and lighter no matter what she says. I feel like she really cares about her clients yet she doesn’t sugarcoat what she isn’t/is feeling. I love that she records her readings with you. I have listened to all of mine several times and have gathered additional insight. I really can’t say enough about her – see for yourself and enjoy! 🙂
I will go back again and again to see her! ~Jenna C.
RUN to see Shirley. SERIOUSLY. RUN. It took her 43 seconds (I know exactly because she emailed me a recording of the session after) to identify the biggest issue in my life and something incredibly personal and spot on about a relationship with a close family member. She is on top of that so genuinely warm and caring and insightful and just overall lovely to be around… and she is without a doubt, the REAL DEAL.
Let me tell you a story. Three years ago I had just lost my job and I was lost. I needed to have a little clarity and direction, and I found Shirley on Yelp. I wanted to hear positive vibes. I wanted to hear that everything was going to be okay and that I’d soon land one of the jobs that I had been applying for. I went to Shirley and she greeted me with his warmth and kind energy. Little did I know, not only would she give me comfort in knowing that I’d find a job quickly, but she read my future and felt my grandma.
1) Soon after my reading, I landed the job that she told me I would. Funny enough, I didn’t take it and I ended up getting another job which was even better. So, it was true…I did land the job, but something better happened!
2) She told me that she wanted to see me move forward in my relationship because I needed the stability. Sure enough, that’s exactly what happened and we’ve just recently purchased a home together.
1) 3 years after my reading, I lost my wonderful grandma. Shirley had felt her during my chat and said that she was in my “debris field”. At the time, I thought this was a bit of a stretch because she was still alive. I definitely had my immediate doubts. Three years later, after she had recently passed, I remembered Shirley talking about her. So, I dug up my recording (which Shirley provides) and listened to it. WOW! She was right! My grandma was a tough little lady who could have lived forever (Shirley told me this), but unfortunately, she got a stroke and she couldn’t get through it.
2) Once I re-listened to my recording, I realized how many other things that she told me would have happened that I would never have believed would have happened because I wasn’t in that “state of mind” at the time. At the time, I just wanted to find my next job. Shirley kept telling me over and over again that I needed to start my own business. I thought it was a crazy idea because I didn’t think I was ready. Three years later, I’m a year into starting my own social media agency. She was right! It’s just funny that I didn’t even remember her talking about it.
– Use Shirley. She’s amazing!
– Keep your recordings. You never know what goodies might come later.
P.S. Thank you, Shirley! As I’ve started my business, I keep your recording on my phone, so I can constantly hear your encouraging words to keep going.
When I came to Shirley I was looking for some clarity regarding my sons health. We’ve been dealing with an undiagnosed very serious disease that the doctors cannot figure out. I was desperate and quite frankly lost a lot of my faith and reassurance. Shirley’s reading brought lots of happy tears and laughter. She knew stuff no one could know. No one. And she gave me the reassurance that I needed to move on with a little more happiness and reassurance that my son would be ok. Honestly it feels like a counseling session with a friend. She’s warm, caring, empathetic and funny. We plan on going to her again. Thank you Shirley. ~Lisa S.
She blurted out little things she had mentioned in my last reading almost a year ago. To me that’s a sign the intuitive has a real gift.
Where she really excels is in combining her psychic abilities with “real world” guidance. Never see a psychic who just tells you what is guaranteed to happen in your future. You still need to create that future. She is awesome at empowering you to create what she sees. ~Emily M.